HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET EYELASH EXTENSIONS DONE?
How long it takes will depend mostly on the thickness of the lash set that you require. Generally for a full set of eyelash extensions, please allow between 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes.
WHEN COMING FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONS, CAN I WEAR MAKEUP OR HAVING MASCARA?
We recommend you not to wear make-up and mascara since you will have to allow time for eyelash technician to take off the makeup around the eyes’ area and clean them thoroughly. This is necessary to ensure the longevity of eyelash extensions, and to prevent any infection.
WHY MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS DOES NOT LAST AS LONG AS OTHERS?
When you come to Lash & Co Studio, we guarantee that the skills, technique applied are 100% the same for all customers, so what factor causes the lash set not to last long? Below are some key factors:
* Customers do not follow the instruction for taking care, hygiene and protecting lash extensions. In particular, touching the lashes within 12 hours of the procedure, or wetting the lashes within 24 hours.
* Using oily product around the eyes’ area.
* Brush eyelashes too much
* Going to the beach or swimming pool without wearing the appropriate lash protection.
* Having anti-biotics or medical treatment when having eyelash extensions.
* Staying up late and frequent will make lashes grow faster as well as fall out quicker. In general, the speed of lash growth or falling will depend partly on the heath conditions and daily routine of customers.
* Customers having oily skin will have oily substance extracted from skin, hair as well as lashes, causing the lashes to fall more quickly. Hence, customers should do lash cleansing daily as advised by Jenny.
DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS CAUSE DAMAGE OR WEAKNESS TO MY NATURAL LASH?
At Lash & Co Studio, the answer is NO. Our team highly experienced with the technique, and we only uses the best products with clear origin and approval. We have many customers who use lash care products as advised by us and their natural lashes not only not getting weaker but growing stronger, darker and thicker.
WHAT TYPES OF LASHES AND LASH CURLS OUR SALON HAVE AVAILABLE?
Lash & Co Studio has all types of lashes, and lash curls to make the perfect lash set required by customers.
•Lash curls types: B. C. CC. D
•Lash thickness: 0.05 – 0.06 – 0.07 – 0.10 – 0.12 – 0.15
WILL I BE CONSULTED ON THE EYELASH EXTENSIONS STYLE?
Yes, every customer who first comes to Lash & Co Studio will have up to 30 minutes consulting time in which our team will carefully answer all questions our clients may have before the application.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF PRODUCTS THAT LASH & CO STUDIO USE?
Our founder - Kim, spent much of her time in working with the most respected suppliers in the eyelash extensions fields. Hence she is able to source the highest standard products including lashes, glues, tweezers, and other beauty related products from USA and Korea.
MY EYES ARE SENSITIVE, CAN I HAVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Yes, at Lash & Co Studio, we have all ranges of specialised eyelash glues for different types of eyes. We have sensitive glue catered specifically for sensitive eyes.
IF WITHIN 7 DAYS OF APPLICATION, MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS FALL OUT OVER 50%, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Regardless of the reasons for the fall-out, please come back to us as soon as possible so that we can make the replacement set for you FREE of charge. Our therapists will examine the lashes to find the cause and advise you the best course of actions.
HOW TO GET THE BEST PRICE AT LASH & CO STUDIO?
We offer 50% discount for first trial
And our salon has special offer for frequent customers. If you come back every 2 or 3 weeks for lash maintenance, and make 50% deposit, you will have 10% discount.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTION
Now you are the proud owner of a beautiful set of eyelash extensions it is important to look after them to ensure their longevity.
To ensure this we recommend you:
* Do not touch lashes for 3 hours after the procedure
* Do not wet lashes for 24 hours after the procedure
* Never get oil or moisturiser on the lashes as oil degrades the glue and they will fall off quicker
* Wear goggles in the shower to avoid the pressure of hot running waters (slows eyelash extension loss)
* Do not rub the eyes or use a lash curler (it will crimp the lash extensions)
* Make up can still be worn, avoiding any petroleum based products as they deteriorate the glue
* Use an oil free make up remover and cotton tips to remove makeup
* Do not attempt to remove the eyelash extensions by yourself otherwise you may pull your own lashes out
* Use a protective coating applied sparingly every 2-3 times a week on the top and bottom side of the lash, this protects the lash from moisture and humidity. Do not use with mascara.
* Wear goggles if steam is used in a facial or sauna.
* Do not use sauna 48 hours after application to let the glue fully set, humidity affects the glue
* Do not wipe eyelashes with fabrics that can catch and pull on the eyelashes, use cotton tips to remove make up.